The Computational Memory Lab is currently seeking applications for the following positions:
Data and Programming Specialist
The Computational Memory Lab at the University of Pennsylvania has an outstanding opportunity for a Data and Programming Specialist, with an interest in developing new software technology for brain research.
The selected candidate will develop new software tools for cutting edge brain and cognitive research. In addition, he or she will analyze large multivariate datasets on human memory and electrophysiology, and program experiments in Python. Other responsibilities include: general lab systems administration, including website, file server and computer cluster; using computer systems to run analyses of data collected, as well as simulations of memory processes in computer models of memory (Data analysis and simulations are done in Python). Experience with Unity is a plus, but is not required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 1-2 years of experience
- Interest in developing new software technology for brain research
- Expertise in Python programming
- Excellence in technical coursework
- Exceptional quantitative skills
- Experience with Unity
- Computer Science (or related field) Major
For more information on our research, please click here.