From Computational Memory Lab
Revision as of 19:28, 2 February 2021 by Jrudoler
- RAM Free Recall ([FR_Wordpools.zip zip]) - The wordpools used in RAM FR and CatFR experiments.
- PEERS Word Pool (zip) - The edited version of Kucera & Francis word pool used in the PEERS experiment.
- Noun Pool (text, sound) - The edited version of the noun pool.
- Categorized Word Pool (text) - The categorized word pool is taken from Murdock (1976). It has 32 categories with 32 words each.
- Kucera & Francis Word Pool (text, zip) - This word pool from Kucera & Francis contains word frequency ratings.
- Toronto Word Pool (text) - The complete Toronto word pool. Contains high frequency nouns, adjectives, and verbs taken from the Thorndike-Lorge (1944) norms. This word pool has been used in hundreds of studies at Toronto and elsewhere.
- Toronto Noun Pool (text) - The Toronto noun pool has ratings of word frequency (Kucera & Francis) and imagery.
- Toronto Noun Pool subset (text) - Used in the IGOR1 experiment
- Auditory Toronto Word Pool (zip) - Digitized voice files of all of the words in the Toronto noun pool. The voice files are recorded in
- iEEG Free Recall Noun Pool (text) - The iEEG Free Recall pool of high frequency nouns used in our clinical iEEG studies.
- MRC Psycholinguistic Database (link) - Huge searchable database with many more words and norms than the Toronto word pool or even Kucera & Francis.
- Free Association Norms (link) - The largest database of free association norms ever collected.